First, I will ask students to understand the basic concepts of COVID-19 through video sites such as Youtube. Through the feedback of the concepts learned by the students, analyze whether the students’ understanding has deviated from the trajectory, and then interact by providing the content again. Content, and then interact with the teacher in the form of a thesis or an opinion. This interaction is benign. It can also help the teacher understand some excellent ideas about the concept. From the perspective of the student, the teacher then improves the idea and then Teaching improved content to students, this process allows teachers, students and concepts to interact with each other, and shows a spiral upward trend, representing their progress. I will force students to provide feedback. Through the thesis, I feel that all completely independent and thoughtful points of view will be reflected in the thesis.
In fact, I think the feedback after watching the video is very important because often immediate feedback can better reflect a person’s point of view, and some inspiration bursts are often at that moment, and later memories and reflections often filter out that Very important but seemingly immature point of view. Then the schematic diagram and notes after viewing are particularly important.
This work will bring me a lot of work because I have to read every post-view, but I think this is an essential job because the most important feedback can be used to read the students’ views. , Is it a positive evaluation of the fact that wearing a mask is still true, why is it different from the viewpoint in the video, and why is the opinion in the video approved? These are the interactions between content and students. And I read these points of view is the interaction between me and the students, I improve my personal teaching content after reading the student’s article is the interaction between me and the content.